Y'all! This is probably one of the most simple, but delicious recipes that can be made in advanced and used for lunches or dinner throughout the week! I can't even explain here how simple it is, so I'm just gonna jump right into the recipe below.
P.S. Definitely Non-Paleo Husband Approved.
2.5 lb Boston Butt (or more if you'd like, this was enough for my husband and I, plus one extra serving)
1.5 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Honey
Spices to Taste:
Cayenne Pepper Powder
1. Season the meat to taste with the above Spices
2. Place the whole butt in the Instant Pot or Cut in Sections and place in pot if needed.
3. Add the Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
4. Pressure Cook on High Pressure for 1 Hour. When done, let sit for another 15 minutes before releasing pressure, then do Quick Release.
5. Shred the Pork with your favorite tool or keep it simple and just use 2 Forks
2 Bags of Pre-Mixed Broccoli Slaw from Produce Section
1 Cup of Paleo Mayo (Homemade or Store Bought)
1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Honey
This one's even easier
1. Mix all your wet ingredient and spices together in a small bowl.
2. In a large bowl, empty contents of both Bags of Slaw.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl of Cole Slaw, and toss together.